Seal oil, extra virgin olive oil, vitamin D.
The capsules are made of gelatin from calf bone marrow.
How many capsules omega 3 does one box Olivita contain?
What is the recommended daily dose for Olivita omega 3 capsules?
- 6 capsules for adults.
- Children (age 11-18): 3 capsules
For infants and children below the age of 11, we recommend liquid.
Why 6 capsules and not 1 or 2?
The reason why we recommend to take six capsules per day and not fewer is that the omega-3 fatty acids are not concentrated. Compared with other omega-3 products, Olivita also contains extra virgin olive oil. The essential factor is that the omega-3 fatty acids are protected against oxidation by the antioxidants when they enter the body. Consequently, the omega-3 fatty acids from the seal oil and mixed with extra virgin olive oil that is rich in potent antioxidants. As such, Olivita capsules contain two oils in one capsule.
What is the shelf life of Olivita omega 3 capsules?
The best-before date is on the box. The capsules may be kept for approx. 90 days after the box is opened.
How should I store the products?
You can store the boxes on the kitchen bench or in the refrigerator. Avoid direct sunlight.
How long should you take Olivita omega 3 capsules before you get the expected effect?
To experience the effect of the oil, we recommend that you use Olivita oil continuously for 8-10 weeks.
Can I use Olivita omega 3 capsules while taking medicines?
- Always consult a doctor if you are using or have recently used medicines while taking Olivita. This also applies to the use of non-prescription medicines.
- If you are using an anticoagulant (blood thinner), we recommend consulting a doctor before using Olivita because, generally speaking, omega-3 are anticoagulants.
- If you are going to undergo surgery, please inform your doctor and/or the hospital that you are using an omega-3 dietary supplement.
- The omega-3 dietary supplement Olivita should never replace a balanced diet
How much Vitamin D is in a daily dose?
- Adults: 8 µg (micrograms)
- Children (age 1-18): 4 µg (micrograms)