Seal oil, extra virgin olive oil, vitamin D
What is the recommended daily dose Olivita omega 3 oil?
- 15 ml for adults.
- Children can take Olivita. The recommended daily dose for children is 7.5 ml.
- For infants, we recommend starting with 2.5 ml and gradually increasing to 5 ml within six months.
What is the shelf life of Olivita?
The best-before date is on the bottle. The oil may be kept for approx. 60 days after the bottle is opened.
How should I store Olivita omega 3 oil?
You can store the bottles on the kitchen bench or in the refrigerator. Avoid direct sunlight. The oil sometimes becomes cloudy if it gets too cold due to the olive oil freezing.
What does Olivita omega 3 oil taste like?
Refined seal oil has no taste or smell, so the dominant taste in Olivita is olive oil. Many will also notice the slight burning sensation in their throat after taking Olivita. This may be attributed to the extremely potent antioxidants in the cold-pressed olive oil. The antioxidants are various polyphenols. Olivita’s olive oil is chosen due to its high content of the special polyphenol oleocanthal. Many studies have shown that oleocanthal reduces inflammation* in the body.
Moreover, the antioxidants protect the omega-3 fatty acids in the seal oil against oxidation, which is extremely important after the oil enters the body.
*The olive oil polyphenols contribute to protecting the fat substances in the body against oxidative stress.
How long should you take Olivita before you get the expected effect?
To experience the effect of the oil, we recommend that you use Olivita oil continuously for 8-10 weeks.
Can I use Olivita while taking medicines?
- Always consult a doctor if you are using or have recently used medicines while taking Olivita. This also applies to the use of non-prescription medicines.
- If you are using an anticoagulant (blood thinner), we recommend consulting a doctor before using Olivita because, generally speaking, omega-3 are anticoagulants.
- If you are going to undergo surgery, please inform your doctor and/or the hospital that you are using an omega-3 dietary supplement.
- The omega-3 dietary supplement Olivita should never replace a balanced diet
How much Vitamin D is in a daily dose?
- Adults: 20 µg (micrograms)
- Children (age 1-18): 7.5 µg (micrograms)